Samsung HVAC is a global leader in manufacturing heat and heat recovery variable refrigerant flow systems in air or water cooled versions, as well as air cooled modular chillers.
Addison is a leading supplier of configurable, semi-custom HVAC equipment, with a focus in 100% outdoor air. Specializing in packaged RTUs, split systems, air handlers, and vertical indoor WSHPs for commercial, industrial, health care, k-12, university, government and military applications.
Packaged DOAS RTU
Modular Packaged Unit
Fans and Ventilators:
Ceiling & Inline
High Volume Low Speed
Compact Direct Fired
Direct Fired Industrial Horizontal
Direct Fired Industrial Vertical
High Quality Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment For Office, School, Restaurant, Health Care & Retail Applications
Packaged Rooftop Units From 2-25 Tons
Split Systems From 2-20 Tons
Packaged Rooftop Units & Split Systems Available As Air Source Heat Pumps
Manufacturers Of Superior Quality Isothermal & Adiabatic Humidification Systems
• humiFog Adiabatic: Air Handler/Duct Systems, RO Or DI Water, 220-11,000 Lbs./Hr.
• humiFog Adiabatic Direct: Space Dispersion System, RO Or DI Water, 3-200 Lbs./Hr.
• mc Multizone Adiabatic: Compressed Air w/ RO Or DI Water, Space Or Duct Mounted,
• humiDisk Adiabatic: Centrifugal Atomizer, Direct Space Dispersion, RO. DI Or Potable Water, 3.3-16 Lbs./Hr.
• humiSteam Xplus Isothermal: Immersed Electrode Humidifier, Space OR Duct Dispersion, Potable Water, 3.3-287 Lbs./Hr.
• heaterSteam Isothermal: Resistive Element Steam Humidifier. Space Or Duct Dispersion, RO, DI Or Potable Water, 4.4-176 Lbs./Hr.
• gasSteam Isothermal: Gas-Fired Steam Humidifier, LP Or Natural Gas, RO, DI Or Potable Water, 100-990 Lbs. Hr.
• ultimateSam Isothermal: Centralized Short Absorption Steam Distributors, Duct Or Air Handler Dispersion, Clean Steam Required, 44-2,440 Lbs./Hr.
Packaged or Split System Horizontal/Vertical Commercial/Industrial Dehumidifiers
100% Outdoor Dehumidification Systems
Indoor Grow-House Dehumidifiers
Indoor Pool Rooms And Natatoriums
Custom Rooftop & Indoor Air Handlers
100% Packaged Outdoor Air Units
Packaged Rooftop Water Source Heat Pumps
Rotary Energy Recovery Units
Vertical Indoor Air/Water Cooled Air Conditioners
Air Rotation Units
Self-Contained Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Products For Telecommunication Buildings, School Classrooms, and Commercial/Industrial Structures
A division of Airxcel, Inc., Industrial Climate Engineering (ICE) manufacturers wall mounted, increased safety climate control systems from 12,000 to 240,000 BTUH’s (NEC Class 1, Division 2- Group A,B,C,D, Temp Code T3), as well as general purpose Industrial and Specialty climate control systems from 6,000 to 360,000 BTUH’s
Replacement Chilled Water
Hot Water, Steam, DX, Custom Coils
Horizontal/Vertical Air Handlers & Fan Coils
Replacement Tube Bundles (Steam/HW Heat Exchangers)
Electric Duct Heaters
Variable Air Volume Terminal Units (Standard or Fan Powered w/ Hot Water or Electric Heat)
Valid Air Diffusers (Multi- Directional Air Flow Options)
High Filtration Air Diffusers
Architectural Electric Wall & Ceiling Heaters
Electric Duct Heaters
Washdown Electric Heaters
Explosion Proof Unit Heaters
Electric Radiant Heaters
Baseboard & Convector Heaters
Portable Electric Heaters
Electric Cabinet Heaters
Direct/Indirect Fired Natural Gas/LP Make Up Air Units (DX/CW Cooling Capable)
Natural Gas/LP/Steam/Hot Water Unit Heaters
In Line Duct Furnaces (Indoor and Outdoor)
Infrared Spot/Area Heaters
Custom HVAC/R Aluminum/Copper Coils
Quick Ship Program
OEM Replacement Coils
Stock Booster Coils
Treated Coils For Aggressive Atmosphere Applications
AMCA Certified High Strength Fiberglass Fans- Impervious To Corrosion & UV Degradation
Perchloric Acid Exhaust Systems With SKYLEEDER Controls
Wastewater Fans For Explosion & Spark Resistant Applications
Heavy Industrial Fans With Single Fan Flow Rates Of 100,000 CFM & Up To 60” W.G. Static Pressure
AMCA Certified High Plume Induced Flow Fan Technologies For Laboratory, Wastewater & Industrial Applications
High Strength Fiberglass, Non-Corrosive Construction For Challenging Air Handling Projects